Monday, October 11, 2010

My life

 *MY LIFE*


Hi I'm Joanah Ruth Jimenez you can call me Ruth,Hannah, or Joh..

I'm studying at Ebenezer bible colleges and seminary..

I'm 14 years old now.. and i want to share something with you.. 

When i was in the womb of my mom she has breast cancer... and the doctor said to them what your choice? the baby or your wife? so my father says my wife... but my mother said I'll sacrifice...then the operation start to begin... the chances are 50/50 50 for me to be born or 50 for my mothers life.. then when the operation is already finished no one sacrifices... and their was so glad... and when my mother sees me she called her sister Dr. let or my ninang/aunt she said that "do you want to adopt her" and my aunt says YES i want...so my mother give me to my aunt... My aunt gave me a wonderful life... and actually I'm spoiled brat because of her...but now my aunt return me to my family so i was so sad... because imagine 13 years i stayed to her then she will return me to my family.. but i have no choice so i go back to them.. but shes still providing my needs in school all of that.thats all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment