Saturday, October 9, 2010

me,myself and I

*Me and My Family*

My name is Joanah Ruth Jimenez or Ruth/Hannah/Joh..I have one brother his name is Jonathan Rhett Jimenez or Joret..My mothers name is Consuelo Rafael Jimenez or Connie..And my fathers name is Edgardo Jimenez or Edgar/dodong..

When i was a child my mother have a breast cancer so my mother gave me in her sister named Dolores Rafael or Let..And i called her "ninang" even if shes not my ninang...hehehe...She treat me like her true baby...So even now she support my tuition and others fees in my school...




the one who's wearing yellow that's my mom,and my cousin Mark and my ninang Let..that's their trip in hong kong and SM manila or their VACATION..

Family pictures


My ninang ,Kuya mark ,Zidane ,Baby kalel & my ninang Carlen




 my family







Our trip to ocean park ,Star city ,SOFITEL and SM mall of ASIA(BURGOO)

*OCEAN PARK*

*our pictures*


*fishes*




 *STAR CITY* 


*SOFITEL*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment